Explore the stunning natural beauty outside of Jasper with this educational and entertaining guided Winter wildlife tour. Hop in the comfortable touring vehicle and don't forget your camera to capture the wildlife and scenic beauty of the Athabasca Valley.
Location: Jasper, Alberta, Canada. Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Learn about the history, geology and wildlife of the area from an expert local guide, as you travel through the incredible mountain landscape. This is a must for nature lovers.
Jasper Winter Wildlife Discovery Tour Information
This winter wildlife educational tour introduces you to the gorgeous natural beauty around Jasper National Park
This tour is the perfect way to spend a morning and your best opportunity to see the wildlife of Jasper!
Select Your Dates..
View on Jasper Wildlife..
Jasper Winter Wildlife Tour Highlights..
- Learn about the mysteries of Maligne Valley from your professional guide.
- Tour of Maligne Valley and local wildlife from Jasper.
- Jasper Hotel Pickup and Drop-off from Selected Locations.
- Explore Maligne Lake and view its extensive Karst system.
- Daily Jasper Wildlife Tours.
- Watch for winter wildlife including moose, caribou, sheep, wolves and coyotes.
- During the summer, take a cruise on Maligne Lake.
Confirmation of your wildlife tour will be received upon booking.
Wildlife on Video..